WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Leisure Time Click Series - Collection II



 Nice to meet you the second time through my Collection Series II. In this series, I have added some of my interesting clicks, which lies on various fields of photography. These pictures make you think how nature looks different for different eyes. Being an amateur in photography, some of the clicks may look odd for professionals.
Bokeh Street
Bokeh Street



First time in my photography life, I have made a bokeh photography. Yeah, it's my Moto G that made this daunting click. I used on of my finger to make the lights out of focus. It's crazy right? This picture may bring your desktop a dark impressive background.




Chrysanthemum

 Again a dark click!!! This is a flower blossoms in my backyard. All the flowers are stunning with a black background. Backgrounds are no edit, it's all off the majestic Moto G's astounding exposure control.
 


Periyakadu Beach - Seashore view

 Really talking from my heart, this is the most stupendous site I've ever seen in my life. This is one of the place in my hometown where population roaming is less. Absolutely it is the reason why the site remains stunning.  


Wild yellow


 In our college, usage of smartphones are restricted. If I'm following this unworthy rule, how could this daunting yellow queen poses before me. Actually the click is an accidental one, when I taught my friend about photography. At that time I didn't even guessed that this pictures gets itself displayed before your eyes.



A tarred road in focus

The Long way!!! One fine day I was supposed to walk through this alone road. The incredible climate and blowing breeze made me to enjoy the beauty of wet road. The tiny crushed gravels and tar glue made the awesome look to the lenses


0 comments:

Post a Comment